Accelerate Michigan Innovation Competition 140 Character Tweet Contest
- Open to companies and individuals who follow the @AccelerateMI Twitter handle
- Summarize your new business idea in one 140 character tweet between Monday, Oct. 8 at 8 a.m. and Friday, Oct. 19 at 5 p.m. (EST)
- Enter as many different ideas as you like!
- Must be able to prove identity and ownership of Twitter handle from which your new business idea tweet originates
- Must be able to provide a legal mailing address within the United States and be able to sign for a certified UPS package
- Must use the hashtag #AccelMI in your new business idea tweet
- Judging is at the sole discretion of the Accelerate Michigan Innovation Competition organizers. We reserve the right to use the winning tweet for promotional purposes
- Judging is based on originality, ability to communicate the most complete idea and the ability to capture investors’ attention
- The grand prize winner will be announced via Twitter on Oct. 29 at 12:00 p.m. EST
- The tweets of the top 15 runners up will be re-tweeted between Oct. 30 and Nov. 9
- Winner will receive information required to claim prize via Twitter Direct Message and will have 24 hours to follow instructions, or the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be announced
The Accelerate Michigan Innovation Competition 140 Character Tweet Contest grand prize winner will receive $1,000!